YMCA Camp Kaitoke, just 45 minutes from Wellington CBD or 55 minutes from Masterton in the foothills of the Rimutaka Range, offers accommodation, facilities, catering and outdoor education, team building and fun activities, school holiday camps, and conference facilities.
Whether you belong to a school, church, business, sports club or other community group, we are here to develop your people. We are an Outdoorsmark approved site, providing year-round facilities and programmes for all kinds of groups to use for personal development.
04 526 7338
Main Cabin Area
Our cabins sleep up to 160 people in 6-person bunkrooms, and are heated, making them ideal summer or winter.
- Commercial kitchen caters to our main dining rooms, seating up to 160 people
- Smaller satellite kitchen can cater for up to 40 people, eating in our lower dining room
- The lower dining room can also be used as a meeting room for up to 80 people
- Large conference room easily seats 100 people
- Small conference room seats up to 50 people
- Schools and groups love our large gym hall, which provides a fabulous indoor recreation space for evenings or rainy days.
Pioneer Village Camping Ground
- Tent platforms (Suits groups of up to 50 people)
- Two composting toilets
- Basic kitchen area
- Picnic tables
- Outside tap
Lovely site with a number of different camping areas – lots of trees, stream running through, abundance of bird life in the area
We have an amazing catering manager who understands all our different client needs. Take the hassle and worry of organising menus, buying food, transporting food, cooking food, cleaning kitchens and dealing with leftovers – just let us do it! A range of catering options are available, and dietary needs are no problem at all.