Current Job Vacancies at the Y
OSCAR leadership positions
YMCA Greater Wellington provides top quality Out of School Care programmes to primary aged children in our communities.
We need top quality people to help us lead the delivery of our programmes based at Raroa Intermediate School and Trentham School.
These are part-time positions from 2.30pm-6.00pm, Monday-Friday during term time. There may also be the chance to work during the holiday programmes.
Working with us means you can:
- Make a real difference to the daily lives of kids by giving them an out of school experience that they love
- Share your own skills and creativity to contribute to exciting activities and programmes
- Be part of an energetic team and receive training and development for your job.
Our ideal candidates will be:
- Energetic and enthusiastic about working in a child-centred, busy environment
- Competent and reliable to ensure a safe, fun environment (probably with some previous, similar experience)
- Willing and able to support our Centre Managers, including “acting up” for them from time to time
- Over 20 years old (to meet our child safety requirements).
How to apply
To apply for these positions, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please state your preferred location – Raroa or Mt Cook.
Please send all CV’s and expressions of interest to: