We build strong kids, strong families and strong communities.
We are a strong learning organisation that provides services to enable young people to reach their full potential, ‘Body, Mind and Spirit”.
We are driven by our core values of Caring, Respect, Honesty and Responsibility. We strive to demonstrate these values in every aspect of our work and play.
We work with our communities to enable young people to reach their full potential. Our work is organised under three themes; Healthy Living, Social Responsibility and Youth Empowerment. Currently this includes supported accommodation; sport, recreation and fitness; children’s services; outdoor education activities; youth development; and youth education.
We are people centered
We enable our organisation’s cultural practices and values to align by:
• Developing as a learning organisation
• Living our values
• Having the right people, in the right places, doing the right things.
We deliver relevant services
We realise our charitable potential by:
• Actively engaging with our stakeholders
• Delivering quality and consistent services for our communities
• Being innovative and responsive.
We strive for sustained success
We ensure that our organisation is strong, viable, and here for the long run by:
• Protecting our assets and growing our services
• Maintaining a balanced financial performance that generates positive cash flows
• Operating pro actively within regulatory frameworks.